Detailed Directions (With Pictures)
*Please note there is a printable recipe card at the end*
The first step to every great recipe is preparation, let’s start by setting out all of our needed ingredients. You wouldn’t want to get half way through this sweet little adventure and realize you are missing a key ingredient!
Next, in a separate bowl, we are going to combine out dry ingredient mixture together. That will be flour, salt, and coco powder.
In a large mixing bowl we will now cream together our erythritol, coconut, sugar, and butter.
Once that is all nicely combined, we will add in the vanilla and egg, then mix those in smoothly.
We should now have all of our wet ingredients combined in a large mixing bowl, fully combined all together.
That means its time to add in the dry ingredient mixture. One cup at a time while mixing on low. Wait until each cup of flour is completely combined before adding the next. Repeat this until all the dry ingredients have been added in.
Add this point our batter should looking like this chocolaty goodness here.
Next, we will be traying our cookies up, onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
Roll out tablespoon sized balls, and place them on the cookie sheets.
Then flatten them! You can use the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon.
Fire those baby cakes into your preheated oven, bake at 350 D for 8-12 min. Keep an eye on them in the last few minutes to make sure they don’t overcook. if the tops split it makes for a difficult topper to our tasty Oreos.
Let them completely cool before filing them with icing! We cannot stress this enough… If you try icing while they are still warm you will battle melting icing and tops sliding right off the cookie. After all that work, trust us when we say, just wait the extra few minutes.
If you would like to print out this recipe or save for latter use, hit the print button below!
Learn how to make all of your favorite cakes with no sugar.
Heavenly Homemade Sugar Free Oreo Cookies
Easy to make Sugar Free Oreo Cookies.
- 1 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of coco powder
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1/2 of salt butter
- 3/4 cup of erythritol
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- In a separate bowl, combine flour salt and coco powder together.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter, erythritol, coconut sugar together until they fully combined.
- Add in egg and vanilla, mix in.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture, one cup at a time while mixing on low, until all the flour added in and completely combined.
- Roll tsp sized ball of dough, place on parchment paper lined sheets, then flatten with a spoon or the palm of your hand. Try to keep the sizes uniform.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-12 minutes.
- Let cool, then fill with sugar-free buttercream frosting.
Add the needed ingredients and shape balls either with the palm or the back of the spoon. Enjoy these sugar-free homemade oreo cookies.