Detailed Directions (with pictures)
*Please note there is a printable recipe card at the end*
The first thing we want to do is gather all the ingredients we need to whip this little recipe up.
Then add in ALL our ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
Then add in the sugar free apple sauce.
Two cups of oats.
Then add in the almond milk.
Sugar free chocolate chunks.
Pour in the vanilla.
And then sprinkle that wonderful cinnamon.
Mix all those tasty ingredients together, until full combined!
Then scoop tablespoon sized balls onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Let cool & serve.
Look at these tasty little delights!
Learn how to make all of your favorite cakes with no sugar.
If you would like to print out this recipe or save for later use, hit the print button below!Print
Sugar Free Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easy to make sugar free cranberry cookies!
- 3 ripe mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup of sugar free apple sauce
- 2 cups of oats
- 1/4 cup on almond milk
- 1/4 cup of craisins
- 1 cup of sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Put all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Fully mix together.
- Scoop tbsp. sized balls onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Let cool and serve.
Mix all those tasty ingredients together, bake them and enjoy these cool tasty cookies.