Detailed Directions (With Pictures)
*Please note there is a printable recipe card at the end*
There is a recipe for a no-bake cheesecake. It takes less time to prepare and can be stored in the refrigerator for a longer period of time.
If you want you can use even full-flat cream and cheese, which will give a thicker texture and can be set in the fridge, instead of the freezer.
First, mix 2 tsp. of coconut sugar with almond meal.
Mix butter with the crust mix. Mix all the ingredients.
Set the crust mix at the base of the springform cake tin. Use your hands to press the mix evenly.
Allow the crust to cool in a refrigerator for around an hour.
For the cheese cake mix, mix the cheese, sour cream and coconut sugar.
Add coffee powder to the mix.
Mix all the ingredients with a hand mixer or a whisk.
Run the mixer for 15-20 seconds.
Pour the mix in the cake tin which has the crust already set.
Allow the cake to set in the freezer or the refrigerator.
Garnish the cake with coffee powder and strawberries.
You can save this tasty cheesecake recipe for offline use as well, just hit the print button below to print or save.Print
Sugar Free Cheese Cake with Strawberries on top!
Easy to make no-bake sugar free cheesecake with strawberries on top.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 300 g ricotta cheese
- 150 g sour cream
- 3–4 strawberries (optional)
- Mix together the melted butter, 2 tsp. coconut sugar and almond meal together.
- Set the mix to the bottom of a springform cake tin.
- Mix rest of the ingredients (except the strawberries) with a hand blender.
- Pour the mix on the cake crust and allow to cool in a freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and serve chilled.
Enjoy your cheesecake!