Detailed Directions (With Pictures)
*Please note there is a printable recipe card at the end*
First we like to start by gathering all the ingredients we will need to complete this recipe, here’s what we need.
I find it helps to pre-grease & flour your banana bread pan, so it’s ready to go when we are!
Then we want to have a little fun, and mash those bananas up!
Now we can mix in our melted butter.
Fully combine both ingredients.
Mix erythritol, egg & vanilla in with the bananas and butter.
Sprinkle in baking soda and salt.
Add the flour in last.
Fold mixture until all ingredients are completely combined.
Add nuts now; if desired.
Pour into pre-greased & floured pan.
Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Test the toothpick in the center: if it comes out clean, its done!
Let fully cool before serving.
That’s it! We have a beautifully delicious SUGAR FREE banana bread.
If you want to save the recipe for latter use, just hit the print button below.Print
Sugar Free Banana Bread
Easy to make a sugar free Banana Bread for the ages.
- 3–4 ripe bananas-smashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- Optional: 1cup of chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour the bottom of your banana bread pan.
- In a bowl mash up bananas and mix in melted butter, fully combine both ingredients.
- Mix erythritol, egg, & vanilla in with the bananas and butter.
- Sprinkle in baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour in last, then fold mixture until all ingredients are completely combined.
- Add nuts if desired.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
- Note: this bread should last 4 days, or 10 days refrigerated.
Mix the ingredients, preheat the oven, bake the bread and serve after cooling.