Detailed Description (with Pictures)
*Please note there is a printable recipe card at the end*
Let’s begin! Gather up all the ingredients needed for these joyful cookies to make sure we have everything.
The next step is to combine all of the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
So that’ll be the flour, baking soda and salt.
Then in the second large mixing bowl, we want to combine the coconut sugar, erithritol and butter together.
Before creaming it together dont forget the eggs and vanilla!
…maybe we’ll crack these first. -;)
Now mix all together that on low, until everything is fully combined into a beautiful mess that looks osmething like this…
Now we can slowly add in the flour mixture.
Add one cup in at a time, while mixing on low. Keep that up until there is no more flour mixture left!
Now, we will have a little healthier looking batter.
Time for the goods! Toss in your coconut, almonds and sugar free chocolate chunks now.
Lightly mix all wonderful things in evenly.
Place tablespoon sized balls on parchment papered cookie sheets, flatten and bake!
At 375 F, for apox 8-12 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
let the cookies cool on the pan for 2 minutes before removing.
And here we are, easy peasy! Dont forget to share it with your friends.
Sugar Free Almond Joy Cookies- For Your Joy!
Easy to make sugar free Almond Joy Cookies!
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of erythritol
- 2/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup of sugar free chunks (can substitute for bakers chocolate or sugar free chocolate chips)
- 1 cup of coconut
- 1 cup of chopped almonds
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, flour baking soda, and salt.
- In a second large mixing bowl cream together the butter, coconut sugar, erythritol, vanilla, and eggs until fully combined.
- Add the dry flour mixture into the better one cup at a time until it has all been added, mix on low.
- Add in the almonds, coconut, and sugar free chocolate chunks. Mix all ingredients together completely.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized balls of butter and drop them on parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 F, for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 2 minutes on the pan, before transferring to cooling rack.
Simply add all the ingredients together in the bowl, mix them until they are fully combined, then bake and enjoy!
Our team at The Fitness Tribe often collaborates together to produce content. Many times the content is not written by a single author, instead it is usually a team effort.