If going to get a massage doesn’t sound like your thing, we have just the tool for you.
Get muscle relief and deep tissue relaxation right at home with a handheld massager.
We researched some of the best hand massagers, and we’re ready to give you all of the details.
Find your favorite massage tool right here to alleviate muscle soreness from a deep tissue massage through percussion massages.
Say hello to relief.
Decision Making Factors for Handheld Massagers
Before you buy a handheld massager, let’s take a look at some of the essential elements to consider.
It’s always first, but you mustn’t overspend for a mediocre product. In this case, a handheld massager costs anywhere between $20 to $400.
We know that is a pretty wide range, but we listed some of the best massagers below to help you decide, depending on your budget. You are welcome!
A massage gun will usually give you a full body massage, but certain ones target certain muscle groups over others. Several offer different tips to provide a certain kind of massage.
A pointed tip is excellent for getting hard-to-reach muscles like those between the shoulder blades and into joints. A sizeable rounded tip works better for the full body massage and larger muscles, while a small round tip is better for deep tissue massages.
The length and design of the massage gun will dictate how well it works for hard-to-reach areas.
The motor will dictate the power of the massager. It gives you a certain amount of RPMs to showcase its strength.
Plenty of massagers have a panel to change settings depending on the intensity you want.
Go from light to moderate to intense, depending on how much your muscles are aching.
If you want to get fancy with your massager, there are many features offered. Some are corded, and others have a rechargeable battery. Select a massager with a variety of tips to get deep tissue and significant muscle relief.
The design may be vital to get those back muscles. Handheld massagers come with percussion, rolling, vibration, and more to bring that much-needed muscle relief.
Make sure the massager that you pick has your favorite style of massage.
Don’t purchase a massager just because it’s cheap. Chances are it won’t come with a warranty, and it could break quite easily.
Look for a mid-range option at the very least and check out the reviews.
A warranty that comes with replacement parts is vital in case it does break. Get the correct value for your money by selecting one of our featured handheld massagers.
Best Handheld Massagers
Do you have your pen and paper ready? We’re prepared to give you the best handheld massagers your money can buy for muscle recovery.
Let’s get right to it.
This rechargeable handheld massager is ranked high on our list as one of the very best.
It uses percussion technology to bring you a deep tissue massage to all of your problem areas like feet, back, neck, legs, and more. It’s extremely powerful, with up to 3600 beats per minute.
It powers off automatically after 20 minutes to avoid overheating, which is an excellent safety feature. The Renpho percussion massager comes without cords to worry about and has five interchangeable heads.
Get 140 minutes of battery life with one charge. Since it’s 15 inches long, it can reach those hard-to-reach back muscles that desperately need to be massaged.
It has five percussion modes to choose from and has an easy-to-grip silicone handle. At the affordable price of $39.99 with 4-star ratings, this handheld massager is a crowd favorite.
- Long battery life
- Excellent customer service
- Extremely affordable price for quality and features included
- Powerful and effective massager
- Attachments are made of hard plastic
- Some reviews complain it is too heavy
For Muscles, Back, Foot, Neck, Shoulder, Leg, Cordless Electric Percussion Body Massage with Portable Design, White.
- Our deep tissue massager for full body, The percussion technology can help relax on feet, calf, shoulders, neck, back, muscle, arms, and legs
- Powerful motor and safety design: great motor with powerful up to 3600 times per minute, after using 20 minutes, it will automatically stopped to prevent the massager from over heating
- Portable and flexibility, hand held and cordless design, you can bring it to home, office and anywhere, 5 interchangeable head attachments, depending on your preference
If a heated massager sounds like the perfect tool, then this is the one for you.
This handheld massager has it all with dual pivoting heads and three interchangeable attachments for gentle, firm, and heat massages.
Control the speed with four different settings and bring it with you anywhere as it is lightweight and portable.
Reviews have given it a 4-star rating on Amazon. For a better heat option, remove the attachments, so the red nodes are exposed.
This handheld massager is only $39.99, and it comes with a two-year limited warranty.
- Beneficial for pain, sleep, sciatica, and muscle soreness
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle for hard-to-reach places
- Effective and an excellent value for your money
- Optional heat setting improves muscle recovery
- Some reviews wish the optional heating settings were hotter
- Massage is not as intense as some other options
Adjustable Intensity , Dual Pivoting Heads | 2 Sets Interchangeable Nodes , Heated Muscle Kneading for Back , Shoulders , Feet , Legs , & Neck
- Handheld percussion massager with heat weighs less than 2.5 lbs for portability.
- Ergonomic rubber handle allows for easy handling and gripping in hard-to-reach areas.
This expert recommended handheld massager is known for its deep tissue massage and is the best handheld massager on the market.
Work the kinks out of those muscles with a percussion massage that is powerful and practically silent when in use.
Sore muscles will be a thing of the past after using this massage gun.
Use it anywhere on your body with two attachment heads included. There are three speeds available, and it’s super lightweight.
Bring it with you when you travel to decrease muscle soreness, especially after those long plane flights.
The rechargeable battery gives you over 2.5 hours of massage with each charge. Oh, and don’t worry that this massage gun looks like a gun because it is TSA approved to travel along with you in your carry-on bag.
Athletes everywhere are loving this massager. While it is $199, the quality and power of this massager speak for themselves.
- Powerful and effective
- The handle is angled to reach hard places
- The smaller design is a win for many users
- Excellent for the gym or sports
- Short battery life
This massager has tons of power for the price.
At only $39.99, this percussion massage is what you need in your life.
It offers a deep tissue full-body massage to any area of your body to relieve fatigue, sore muscles, arthritic joints, and more.
It comes with four interchangeable attachments that offer various massage points. There are variable speed settings for just the right amount of pressure.
It has a 9ft long cord, so you never have to worry about charging a battery. Plug it in and feel the relief.
It offers precision muscle relief under the shoulder blades with the pinpoint head attachment and a flat disc head for broader muscle coverage.
We like this one because it provides many of the features and power of some more expensive competitors at half the price.
- Extremely powerful
- Great value for the price
- The interchangeable heads make it easy to use in different ways for muscle relief.
- Some people find it too powerful
- It can break if used too forcefully, but customer service is quick to send a replacement.
With the Viktor Jurgen massager, you can have a spa massage right in your own home.
This double-head massager’s motor provides over 3,000 pulses per minute.
You can customize your speed settings and adjust the motion and pressure as needed. Three attachments are included for acupuncture, shiatsu, and Swedish massages.
It’s lightweight, affordable, and has a 71-inch cord for use whenever it is convenient.
With a 4-star rating and priced at $29.99, the Viktor handheld massager has excellent value for your money.
- Effective massager
- Dual heads
- It comes with a long cord
- Easy to use and lightweight design
- Attachments are hard plastic
- Some reviews say it is bulky
Double Head Electric Full Body Massager - Deep Tissue Percussion Massage for Muscles, Head, Neck, Shoulder, Back, Leg, Foot -Best Gifts for Women/Men.
- Powerful motor that runs up to 3,350 pulses per minute Customizable speed settings.
- Built for deep tissue body massage.
- Easy to use handheld design,71 inch Cord - Wattage for this product is 20-28W.
Mighty Bliss? Well, yes, please! This deep tissue handheld percussion massager is known for its versatility.
It comes with six different massage attachments. Say what?
Whatever massage you need, the Mighty Bliss has you covered. The slim and lightweight design makes it easy to hold and transport.
It’s super powerful, cordless, and has a lifetime replacement guarantee.
The battery is good for up to 120 minutes on a full charge, and you can use it while it’s charging.
Unlike massage guns, the design is more like a wand that enables it to reach any place on your body for maximum relief from muscle soreness. This massager is a fantastic mid-range option at $59.97.
- It comes with six attachment heads
- Great for neck pain and tension
- Much better than competitors in the same price bracket
- Lifetime replacement if broken
- Deep tissue isn’t as powerful as some competitors
- Some reviews say it is loud
Relaxation is Here
It’s possible to get a professional deep tissue massage right at home with a massage gun.
Say goodbye to those sore muscles.
It works to ensure all muscle groups are stretched and ready for any activity. Enjoy that percussion massage!