Have you ever considered that your eyes might need a spa day? Think about how much we stare at screens throughout the day. It makes our eyes weary and can be exhausting after a long day.
The Fitness Tribe knows just how to help those tired, stressed eyes. There are eye massagers that relieve muscle tension and help relax weary eyes. We’ll go through our favorites and have you purchase one quickly. Your eyes will thank you.
What is an Eye Massager?
An eye massager is a device that applies pressure near the eyes via vibration or heat to relieve muscle tension, similar to handheld massagers for other muscle aches. It stimulates blood circulation and allows the eyes to rest after navigating screens all day.
The eyes work via muscles, just like other body parts. Symptoms like headaches, dark undereye circles, blurred vision, and crow’s feet occur without relaxing the orbital region. For instance, if you overuse your hamstring, it results in a strain, pull, or tear. Likewise, overused eye muscles cause problems, and they are often neglected.
Once you start using an eye massager, you’ll notice excellent benefits. Clearer vision, eye relaxation, reduced eye strain, and fewer headaches are some results of eye massagers. It’s something you don’t realize you need until you try it.
|Product Name / Price
|Primary Rating / Primary Button
Different Types of Eye Massagers
There is an eye massager for everyone. They range from heat to vibration to gentle pressure. Let’s take a look at each kind.
Placing heat on the eyes enforces relaxation for the muscles. While it helps relieve eye strain, it reduces puffiness and soothes dryness.
Infrared heat technology permeates deep into the skin to ease eye strain. The infrared rays affect the tissues under your skin and improve blood circulation.
Who doesn’t love a hat that relieves eye pressure? Since hats fit over more than just the eyes, this massager relieves tension in the eyes, temples, neck, and scalp. We heard you sign in relief just reading that.
If you wear a sleep mask, a mask for your eyes fits similarly. Specifically settled over the eyes, the mask fits snugly and applies pressure to the eyes for relief from strain and overuse.
Best Eye Massagers
It’s time to head over to the products we researched and love when it comes to eye massagers. Get your pen and paper and jot down some notes.
URBEST Eye Massager
The URBEST is a mask for your eyes that uses heat and air compression to deliver relief from eye tension. It is chargeable for reuse whenever you need it and has Bluetooth capabilities. Relaxing your eyes with soft music or white noise sounds good, right?
It’s available on Amazon for $49.99. We like it as an inexpensive option that promotes sleep for those with issues.
- The eye massager has a comfortable temperature of 107°F thanks to graphene heating, which relieves eye strain and keeps your eyes moist.
- Built-in speakers and pre-programmed white noise (< 58db) of the weighted sleep mask massager help you relax and sleep better.
- Feels fantastic
- The heat, coupled with air compression, relieves tension and helps dry eyes
- Excellent for migraines
- Promotes sleep
- Has an adjustable elastic band for the perfect fit
- Some reviews find the build-in Bluetooth speaker annoying and loud
- Pressure is intense when lying down
- Speakers don’t have volume control
Latumab Eye Massager
Another eye mask, the Latumab eye massager, features heat, compression, and vibration for eye relief. Soft pads on the inside make it comfortable, and built-in Bluetooth capability allows you to stream music while using it. Fold it 180 degrees for storage.
Buy the Latumab on Amazon for $39.98. It’s best for eye puffiness and those who need help relaxing at night.
- Heated Massager for Migraines, Relax and Reduce Eye Strain Dark Circles Eye Bags Dry Eye Improve Sleep, Ideal Gifts for Women/Men
- The electric eye massager can be folded into a smaller one, so you can take it to the office, airplane, traveling.
- Excellent value for the price
- Simple to use
- Easy to clean
- Pressure isn’t intense enough for some people
- Some reviews complained about how loud the air pump is
CINCOM Infrared Eye Massager
We love these eye massagers available via Amazon. Free shipping for the win! The CINCOM infrared eye massager is a mask that uses infrared light to penetrate the skin for deep tension relief. It provides 6-point acupoints to target pain and helps dark circles and dry eyes by increasing circulation around the eye. With a built-in Bluetooth capability and gesture control to change settings, we love this eye massager for headaches and those who overwork their eyes studying.
- Eye Massager for Migraine Headache Relief with Bluetooth Music, Infrared Eye Massager for Dry Eyes Fatigue Dark Circles Improve Circulation and Sleep.
- This Bluetooth eye massager has a built-in speaker, you can connect the device through Bluetooth and play your favorite music.
- It’s like going to an eye spa
- Infrared allows for deep heating and relaxation
- Acupoints help to target specific pain areas
- Voice prompts when switching modes is annoying to some
iSpa Eye Massager and Headache Relief Hat
It’s a mask and hat all in one! The iSpa eye massager and headache relief hat has heat, compression, and vibration for the eye area. It comes in two pieces for ultimate relaxation. Use heat or cold compression for the head to relieve headaches. It’s Bluetooth-capable for soothing music as you relax, and we love it for people who suffer from migraines.
Find the iSpa eye massager for $71.87 on Amazon. Free shipping again! We are on a roll!
- Hot Cold, Gel Ice, Mask w/ Heat Compression, Vibration, Bluetooth, Remote, for Bags Dark Circles Strain Dry Eyes, Improve Sleep, 2 Piece Set
- The eye massager relieves eye strain by targeting acupuncture points around the eyes, eyebrows, and temples with vibration, heat, acupressure therapy, and soothing music.
- Great combination of eye and headache relief
- Worn on bare skin
- It fits securely on the head with an ergonomic design.
- Voice modes are annoying for some
- Too much pressure and stimulation for sensitive users
LAMEVEN Eye Massager
Another eye massager to relieve eye tension is the LAMEVEN product. It is a Bluetooth-enabled eye mask that uses rhythmic pressure to massage eye muscles. It features five modes and is light on the skin when in use. We like the LAMEVEN eye massager for headaches and dry eyes; it’s also a wonderful gift for a friend.
- Effectively improve eyes dryness, fatigue and other symptoms, reduce dark circles.
- The smooth and thin design, the ultra-light weight of 300g, and the adjustable headband allows you to wear it without pressure.
- Low and high heat settings available to help dry eyes
- Simple to use
- Relaxation for eyes and relief from headaches all in one
- Some reviews complained about the noise with this eye massager
Tired Eyes Fixed!
Are your eyes tired after reading through our research? Get an eye massager and find relief from eye tension, headaches, and dark circles. Our eyes need a spa day too. The excellent news is you can treat them right at home with any of our selections above. Happy eyes, happy days!